Irish Freedom Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explanation

2 posters

Go down

Explanation Empty Explanation

Post  Dylanb9216 Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:22 pm

This is a badly written article explaining my actions and behaviour over the last month.

My support of the Irish citizens front

This is something that over the last few weeks has caused great upset and confusion, as well as anger from certain individuals. I can tell you now that I never have and never will be a communist, or a sympathizer to communist ideology and I certainly DO NOT support the ICF which uses communism as a way of recruiting young eIrelanders and gaining support, when all they want is *lulz* at the expense eIreland and its citizens.

So yes I am/was a spy, for the Irish Government, even though only one govt. official knew it and worked with me, that government official was our president, Edana Savage, I approached her with the offer of providing information on the ICF's activities and plans, which involved Political takeovers and gaining power in the Irish govt. via the use of multiple accounts, I worked actively for the last month providing information to admin but apparently no enough as it did not result in major bans.

The importance of a spy inside the ICF I felt was quite important as they were a serious PTO threat due to their suspected multiple accounts and collaboration with international PTO organisations, from a month's spying and investigating I can tell you that the ICF currently do not have the capacity to create any serious disruption to eIreland and it's politics due to their low numbers and lack of moderate support, the fact that this is now known is reassuring as doubts are never a good factor in these types of situations.

Damage done

Being A supposed member of the ICF for a month required a distinct change in my behavior and my activities, this of course led to certain events which will be notorious in eIrish history for some time to come, such as the Edana rape article and the Irish princess is a whore article, all of these events were unfortunate and ugly but entirely necessary given the situation, all of this has led to quite a bit of hate and discrimination against myself in the last month, which I can understand and I do not hold any grudges against anyone, except Irish princess of course who will always be my nemesis.

Many of my close friends on here were shocked and disappointed by my seemingly new communist views, which in line with the behaviour of the ICF coincided with trolling, vulgar articles and theft, theft in the instance where Ben Shields was kind enough to donate a Q1 house to some new eIrelander for free but ended up donating it to myself by accident, and I kept it, Ben believes I gave it to Padraig_Pearse but I never did, I still have that house and will return it right after I publish this article. I'm not going to apologize for my actions as they were neccessary and served the purpose of national security, but I will say that I denounce the ICF and their behavior to the fullest.

The future

I'm not so niave to think a single article will restore my public image in the eyes of every eIrish citizen but I feel it is a good way to start, my actions were for the overall protection and wellness of eIreland, if the cost of national security is that of my public image being tarnished then so be it.

It is disappointing for me to lose the party elections due to these recent events but I appreciate why, many eIrelanders moved to the IFP to block what they perceived to be and ICF PTO and thus voted against me, this organization against toxic forces is one eIrelands greatest characteristics and I applaud those who took part in defending against the ICF threats in both Labour and IFP, even though I the IFP threat did not actually exist, I would to see this kind of action and initiative is taken in the future.
I hope I can rebuild some sort of positive public image and work for eIreland in the future.

Thank you.
Dylanb9216
Dylanb9216

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1844902

Back to top Go down

Explanation Empty Re: Explanation

Post  JohnSmith 2k9 Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:28 pm

ok, i was very shocked over the last while. but i am sorry for the way i acted. i am fully aginest wPP and his ways.

but one thing i don't undestand, i was told by Edana and John Jay, that their might be a ICF PTO on us, becuase you were "supposed" to be in the ICF and manni and PP was their. that is why i was mad the last number of weeks
JohnSmith 2k9
JohnSmith 2k9
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylanb9216 Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:57 pm

That supposed PTO was supposed to be me, but of course if I was elected I would not have done what the ICF wanted and would have run the party as normal.
Dylanb9216
Dylanb9216

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1844902

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum