Irish Freedom Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD CUP - eRep Betting Office

5 posters

Go down

WORLD CUP - eRep Betting Office Empty WORLD CUP - eRep Betting Office

Post  Fionna Braveheart Wed May 26, 2010 2:24 pm

As you all know the World Cup is only round the corner, so i am putting up a betting office right here. The Organization for Bets is Called "KeltiKa Ireland" And will serve as Betting Office. So make sure that you friend the Org and Also message who you are betting on and how much IEP you are placing on your team playing in that Certain Match. Bets Will be Placed on each Match that are more interesting than Others.

The First Bets to be placed are the teams that are likely to go through. So in other words. The First 2 that go through from each of the groups. Make your bets now before the 11th of June. For Favorite Team to go through.

As this is going to be the first round of bets. Bets Will be 2 to 1 of scoring. So if you win, your bets will be doubled, and please, dont go crazy with the bets, as my coin collection isnt all that great. So the Max you can Bet is 10 IEP ok. So if your team goes through, then you will get 20 IEP Back and So on. Scores will be placed here after the match's have been played and also Links to other sources and so on, and Epic Goals that were made. Multiple people can pick the same team for Groups only.

After the Group Selection phase has been done, then you choose a Team to Win it. Everyone picks thier Own Team to win it. So one Better Per team, as any IEP added to the Pot will be given after the world cup has been won to the winning team. If no one has chosen the winning team, Then the pot will be given to the person who had chosen a team that nearly gotten to the world cup.
Fionna Braveheart
Fionna Braveheart
Vice President

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3064397

Back to top Go down

WORLD CUP - eRep Betting Office Empty Re: WORLD CUP - eRep Betting Office

Post  JohnSmith 2k9 Wed May 26, 2010 3:05 pm

nice, can't wait
JohnSmith 2k9
JohnSmith 2k9
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moo Wed May 26, 2010 3:17 pm

I have filled in about 10 brackets in real life, It has become a joke that I keep utting USA to win ti verse Brazil. If they do good I will win a few.
moo
moo
Presidnet

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus_Suridius Wed May 26, 2010 6:57 pm

I like this...I was considering coping the current available bets off paddy power and the odds then taking bets...thats so mad. I was gonna allow like Spain 4-1 odds..you bet 5 iep @ 4-1 get 20 back and there 5iep bet back. If I do it like this I could take bets on like first goal scorer and on multiple matches...but i'd have to put up gold to cover any loses...but sure it would be a good laugh and experience
Marcus_Suridius
Marcus_Suridius

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3027540

Back to top Go down

Post  John Gormley Thu May 27, 2010 8:51 am

Can't wait for the World Cup to start. It's going to be so brilliant, even with Ireland not there. As long as France and England don't win it, it will be a great tournament.
John Gormley
John Gormley
Admin

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1351466

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus_Suridius Thu May 27, 2010 10:08 am

Fionna I hope you dont mind, just I was planning on doing this aswell. I have made up a sheet for allowed bets and rules on max allowed bets. I was thinking I could put 10g worth of IEP into my unused org and that would cover any losses sustained...would eRep have any problems with this.

This is the organisation I was thinking of using

Here is the link...I tried making it on here but the board message facility is harded than using google docs.
WC Betting Slips Irish Traders Ltd II

Last edited by Marcus_Suridius on Thu May 27, 2010 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added org in questions link)
Marcus_Suridius
Marcus_Suridius

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3027540

Back to top Go down

Post  Fionna Braveheart Thu May 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Since eMarriage and eReligon is here, i doubt they would have anything against gambling. It isnt a pheonix thing plus the better has an actuall chance of getting monie. And relax Marcus hun, i got the loss's covered. Plus KeltiKa Ireland is me and my friends company from another game that we used to set up bets before. Well those bets were on gladiator matchs and the like. But anyway. I can handle, it. Im handling VP right now and also Im learning the ropes of Congress right now and also If i ever want to be PP down the road, i need to know what pressure is like. But thank you anyway for the kind offer Marcus. Tell you what. Would you like the post the goals made, match scores and the like via links, incase im not here?
Fionna Braveheart
Fionna Braveheart
Vice President

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3064397

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down