Irish Freedom Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern Ireland is Greener than Green

5 posters

Go down

Northern Ireland is Greener than Green Empty Northern Ireland is Greener than Green

Post  waywardchild Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:01 pm

It is time that the British realise that Northern Ireland is not and never will be part of the UK.
Nothern Ireland is and always will be green.

Is it not time for us to show these brits the door once and for all and close it tightly behind them.

I call on all the men, women and children of the Emerald Isle to stand up and fight for what truly belongs to us.

This is our time the gods are looking down on us with favour and we will triumph in the face of adversity.

Our strength will reign and we will crush this red rebellion and keep this wonderful country as green as it is meant to be.

Brothers and sisters join me in our quest to banish the British once and for all.

Here is an interesting and important quote from Herbert H. Asquith, made on a visit to Ireland when he was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland:

‘You can no more split Ireland into two parts than you can split England or Scotland into parts. Ireland is a nation; not two nations, but one nation. There are few cases in history, and, as a student of history in a humble way, I myself know of none, of a nationality at once so distinct, so persistent, and so assimilative as the Irish.’

It's reassuring to know that at least some British Prime Ministers had a good grasp of the Irish situation...

Link to and vote it up in game please.
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/northern-ireland-is-greener-than-green-1218304/1/20
waywardchild
waywardchild

Back to top Go down

Northern Ireland is Greener than Green Empty Re: Northern Ireland is Greener than Green

Post  John Gormley Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:36 am

Well said!
John Gormley
John Gormley
Admin

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1351466

Back to top Go down

Northern Ireland is Greener than Green Empty Re: Northern Ireland is Greener than Green

Post  Dylanb9216 Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:03 am

Fight clean fight GREEN!

Impressive wall so far but we need to keep fighting!
Dylanb9216
Dylanb9216

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1844902

Back to top Go down

Post  5n4keyes Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:07 am

The wall is abysmal... needs to be 4x larger than it currently is...
5n4keyes
5n4keyes

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnSmith 2k9 Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:01 pm

Go Ireland
JohnSmith 2k9
JohnSmith 2k9
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylanb9216 Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:08 pm

Optimism isn't your strong-point snake is it?
Dylanb9216
Dylanb9216

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1844902

Back to top Go down

Post  5n4keyes Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Ireland was blueballed today, but this next RW they are putting everything into.

On a plus side, those running in NI, were 70% sure, those who win will be part of Ireland congress, regardless if the RW war is lost or won.

And Dylan, I can be Optimistic, however, I prefer to be realistic tongue
5n4keyes
5n4keyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum